To clarify EFKE B&W formulae were the successors to "Dr C. Schleussner Fotowerke GmbHm" who's company was bought by Dupont and later the plant was bought by Fotokemia/EFKE who made the emulsions initially under lecence.

Forte however was the post WWII state owned company that evolved from the pre-War Kodak plant which was a subsidiary of Kodak Ltd in the UK.

After WWII the Eastern block manufacturers shared Agfa technology for colour films. The Adox B&W materials were streets ahead of Kodak's emulsions when they were released in the early 1950's

Ian