Hello all, here is my 2cents worth. I am a 43 year old subscriber here on APUG who takes photographs to get new material to work with in the darkroom. This is a hobby and not a source of income.

When I first joined in 2007, I think I was searching for info on whatever, when I stumbled across this site. From memory I did not subscribe initially as I like to try/sample before I buy. At some point in time I did subscribe because I felt this was a resource that should be supported. APUG is not expensive for me, though in these times other sites I once subscribed to have fallen by the wayside as I am not drawn into them almost daily like here.

I have posted images. Albeit only 2. Why? In my case I just can't be bothered sitting in front of the computer to scan and then try to get the image on the screen to match the original and then resize before posting. I use a computer for 6-8 hours a day at work, and the last place I want to be is in front of one at home. The small tablet devices out there on the other hand let me pick up and read and write anywhere.

These are my circumstances if they are of any use.

Lastly. My hat goes off to all the moderators and Sean in particular for everything they work on in the background. If it was not for all of you APUG would not exist.