Quote Originally Posted by Murray@uptowngallery
Does anyone have a bright idea regarding where to get replacement rivets or alternative methods for replacing missing or damaged rivets on old folding cameras?



Duh...general hardwarestore? You need a 'rivet gun' to go with it - if that is what they're called. Years age we got a nice rivet set complete with gun from a shop where they sell things like buttons, sowing yarn, millinary stuff, needles, thimbles etc. (I don't know the name of that either, in our language it's a fournituren winkel). So it shouldn't be too hard, I s'pose