Roger, I like slow films for long exposures, I am still working on a batch of 100 rolls of APX 25 in 120, I still use a 10 stop ND filter on that getting into exposures of several minutes in full sunlight, it's part of my style. But with 4x5, the best I can do is Delta 100 pulled a stop which is fine, because I can work at smaller apertures than with my Blad and not suffer from diffraction.

But I am right there with you on Pan-F, I suppose I would use it in 4x5 but I am doing just fine without it in large format for the moment. But IR film is another story, I use Rollei IR 400 a lot, fine grain and a cool, not over the top IR effect. If Ilford were to make an IR film that was more like Efke or HIE, I would use it in 4x5, but not as much as the Rollei stuff since it is my go to IR film. I have one box of IR820 I was going to give a try, I am probably going to get another three boxes as a matter of just in case...

But Ilford, we all need them to pull in nice profits every year, so I don't really push them for days gone by and instead, can not thank them enough for what are truly products I can use for the rest of my life and will...