Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
Remember that pre-scouted location and 4:30am wake-up for me? Well, I made it out there on time. It took a while to set up the 8x10, compose, focus, and manage the image. Then I waited for sunrise and a 15 minute window between moving tree shadows. When it arrived I loaded holders into the camera, metered the required exposure, and...

Got my two (2) hard-earned shutter clicks for the day.

The first as metered. The second slightly overexposed to support the shadows in case I made an error while metering.

Ken

P.S. Lots of strange looks from the occasional passing car, but no public seminars today. Too early for anyone to be out on a Sunday morning, I guess.
Thursday, hiked 9 miles and gained 2,300 vertical feet. I was carrying my 45N-2, 5 lenses on boards, 6 holders and about 1.5 liters of water in my new Lowe Pro 15L AW. I got to the lake, waited about 40 minutes for the wind to calm down, shot one holder of Rollei IR400 and called it good.

Some days I shoot one photo, other days over a thousand. But it is a great life to live daily, the photographic one. Between the time I posted the reply about 45K images and now, my wife and I took a drive up a 14 mile 4wd drive road, hiked from 10,150 feet to 12,400 in 3.6 miles, put a camera with an underwater housing in a lake filled with golden trout and nailed a last minute request for a fly fishing article.....

......film and photography are alive and well, good night...