This one is the older version: milled metal focus ring and silver aperture ring. It's serial number starts in the 200 range. Not sure if this one would have a radioactive coated rear element. My research is not conclusive on this point, but the serial number would put it as a strop possibility. It shows no sign of yellowing. (Even if it did, I wouldn't be to concerned as there are ways to treat it. Once again, the aperture is stuck wide open at f 1.2 . I'd be more worried if it was stuck at f 16. It also has somewhat of a sentimental value as well. My father had bought the Minolta SR 7 back in the 60's . He passed away a few years later when I was very young. By the early 80's, (in my foolish youth), decided to try to see if I could sell the camera ( and yes, ..It had a MC PG 58mm f 1.2). I needed the money to get a zoom lens for my newly acquired Minolta X 700 , lol. Well, the shop wasn't interested in the SR 7 of course, but he was more than happy to buy the lens. (Don't remember how much he bought it for..certainly less than $100.00 ). Funny how things come full circle ...