1. SOLD: Sima Soft Focus lens with the aperture stops: looks clean. Comes with the Nikon T mount and the front cap: $35+shipping.
2. AVAILABLE: Polaroid 800 camera: this is a beater....dust all over, not even sure it works properly. Would be good for a project. How about $10+shipping? I got this for FREE off a kind fellow APUG member. Not looking to make any money out of this, but just recover a part of the shipping I paid.
3. SOLD: Arkay Pictrol soft focus contraption in decent condition: $10+shipping. : SOLD
4. SOLD : Brass Leitz Summar 80mm macro lens. I have couple of posts on this: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...0mm-brass-lens
Basic story: the lens had haze when I first bought it. I then realized you can take every element apart and clean it. I think I managed to clear the haze out. I can't spot anything except for a small fingerprint type pattern at the very edge of the lens...maybe a few dust particles.
5. SOLD: Wollensak Micro Raptar 50mm f4.....I hate to sell this guy. The cutest and smallest lens in my collection. Glass looks clean except for some dust particles. Cosmetically fine, except for a red mark across the body along the aperture scale. $50+shipping.
6. AVAILABLE: Tiffen 67mm 81A warming: practically new since I might have used it for about 2-3 weeks before I sold the lens; I am asking for $20.
7. AVAILABLE: Franka Solida: it appears to be a 6x6 camera and looks ANCIENT......it is in pretty bad condition I confess. It has a Frankar 75mm f6.3 lens. Glass looks dirty, but don't think it has fungus (not sure though)....bellows has a tear. Can't figure out how to operate the shutter....
To sum it up....clearly not in the best of health, but maybe for someone who knows how to fix it/clean it or collects antique cameras? This is a great collector's item.
How about $10+shipping?
I will cover PP.
Last edited by psychoanalyst_god; 08-16-2012 at 02:34 PM. Click to view previous post history.