While we are on the topic I have a few film questions. Does anyone know whether Kodak is still coating any film? Has either 2475 or 2484 been made any time recently? If it has been, was it for civilian use? For years there was inexpensive Afga b&w film sold under the Agfa, Tura and other names. When Agfaphoto and Konica ceased production that must have allowed some breathing space for Ilford. Konica was never a big presence in the U.S when it came to b&w film. The absence of Agfa (Agfaphoto) must have helped Ilford more. If both Kodak and Fuji ceased all film production, would Ilford be capable of making at least some color print film? The handwriting was on the wall for E-6 for some time. Now that Kodak is no longer making slide film maybe Fuji, at the new higher prices, can make it a while longer. When a 36 exp. roll of Portra 800 sells for more than $10 I have to wonder how much longer it will be around. I can see a time when all of my film cameras will only have b&w to shoot with and all color work will be digital. Does anyone know whether Agfa-Gevaert is still coating film? What ever became of the Foto-Impex project to coat b&w films similer to APX 100 and 400 using old machinery from Agfaphoto?