I've got a nikon wide angle lens for 35 mm with a medium sized dent in the filter ring. I saw that Micro Tools once had a device that was both a vice and dent remover but they don't sell it anymore. Asides from spending a whole lot of money sending it out to be fixed, is there any sort of tool that will allow me to do this myself.?