I actually shot and developed some Gevaert Superchrome 616 film last year that expired in 1948. I had nine rolls and was able to experiment a little. An EI of 6 gave decent results. The processing was the difficult part. I used HC110 dilution B at a low temperature. I tried to hold it at 45 F, but it stayed between 45 and 50. The processing time worked out to about 47 minutes. I used a stainless steel tank and put it in a pyrex container with ice and water in it. I agitated it 6 times every minute. When the ice melted, I stuck the whole thing in the freezer between agitating. The cold temperature was to minimize the base fog (It really does work). The negatives were still pretty dark, but I could print them without much trouble.

I tried developing a roll at 68 F and it was jet black. Unprintable.

You will find that the negatives will be a little blotchy as well. I think that must be because the film was only wrapped in paper. It wasn't sealed from air exposure. When Kodak started sealing their film in the foil pouches in the 50's, it made a huge difference.

You could try using dilution A, that will shorten the processing times. I thought about using D-19 or D-11 to improve contrast, but I think they may not suppress the fog as well as HC110.

Good luck.