Tony: I appreciate your quandary... it's one I shall face in the future. I have a stable of Olympus OM equipment. I have started my daughter off with an OM-2/50mm f1.8 as a basic kit, based partially on the fact that I can give her surplus or duplicate lenses and accessories, and am very informed on the OM's use, etc. Granted, the OMs are more like your Centon/Pentax combo than a Nikon F100... I hate LCD screens, menus, etc.

But I have fallen in love with RFs, both fixed lens and interchangeable. I don't have any of the latter ... used to own Leica M3, but am now longing for the new Ziess and Zeiss M mount lenses.

Since the Chief Domestic Officer would be quite unhappy if I did not unload some equipment before going on a buying spree, I am contemplating having to sell some OM gear (which I've owned since the mid-70s when the OM-1 was new to the scene) and concentrate on RFs and my 4x5. Aaaargh.

You don't seem to have such constraints nor emotional attachment to the Nikon. If it were me I would sell because then you would not even have it to fall back on, thus perhaps "forcing" the use of the other cameras which seem to be driving your creativity.

Earl