Quote Originally Posted by madgardener View Post
I have been looking for a shutter release cable for my Ricoh kr-30sp and so far my efforts have resulted in frustration. Is there anyone here that can steer me in the right direction? If a picture is needed of my shutter button, I will be glad to post it.
Your camera uses a standard cable release. It has a cable inside a tube that when you push the buttong the end stick out and release the shutter. You can get this type up to about 3 ft long. To have longer one you would need to use the air type which is an air bulb with air hose and a plunger at the other end. When you squeeze the air bulb, air push the plunger out and release the shutter. There is no electric cable release for your camera.