Any of the big-name (Schneider, Rodenstock, Nikon, Fuji) 135mm or 150mm lenses are fine. Or even a 180mm, but you won't be able to print very large. The point voceumana makes about lensboards is important, you want to get a lens with an M39 mounting because that's pretty universally supported and while a 150/4 lens is surely lovely, I don't think you're going to see any difference in a print and you'll need a custom lensboard with a ~50mm hole in it.

In terms of quality and resolution: all of the big-name lenses can resolve the grain in your film wide open. Contrast improves slightly when closed down one or two stops, but they're all spectacularly good lenses. Cleaning your lens will make a much larger difference to print quality than any differences between the good ones. They're all much much sharper than what your eyes can perceive, even when shoved right up against a large (30") print.

An APO lens may be of some benefit if printing in colour, but only if you operate the lens wide-open. At -2 stops, they're all diffraction limited.

I have a cheap 135/5.6 EL-Nikkor and while I have no doubt that an APO-Componon is measurably better and would snap one up in an instant if I found an affordable copy, I'd put money on you not being able to tell the difference in print quality side-by-side. I have both Componon-S and Rodagons for use in medium format and have used an 80mm APO-Componon; the print quality is in all cases limited by the negative quality. If you want sharper prints, use a sharper film and/or objective lens and/or camera technique.