Quote Originally Posted by Gerald C Koch View Post
The rule is that you must use a lens of focal length at least as great as the diagonal of the negative expressed in millemeters to get complete covereage. This would be 150 mm but a 180 mm is probably a better choice.
One would need an impressively tall enlarger column to make an use of the 180mm enlarging lens - no?