write a check. Absolute retro checkbook covers. These date to the late 60s or early 70s and up to around the time we got married (hint: BiCentennial Celebration, Nationwide Swine Flu Vaccination, earth tones, The Jackson Five, Billy Carter, disco music, Barry Manilow, the AMC Gremlin, etc). Or hey! Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. Doggone the things that leap into my mind when I start thinking about yesteryear. A wonderful time and a terrifically bold tv series, any way you look at it. And you can have all of these for $5 plus the cost of shipping (which won't be much). You know, Christmas will be here before you know it, and what would be a better stocking stuffer? I can see the smile on your wife, husband, significant other, insignificant other's face right now. Ear to ear happiness in the yuletide season! Or say...sometimes at the holiday party at work you're asked to bring a "White Elephant" gift. Here's an ideal solution to the annual question of "what can I take that will be really clever and at the same time useful?" These aren't imitations made in China. These were probably made right here in the USA. Or at least in some country we were friends with at the time. Hurry. Step right up. I only have 5 of these.

Jon