Hello everyone !

So here is some context about my quest for a new 35 mm camera :
I bought a Nikon F3 about 2 years ago on Ebay but had to have some repairs made to the shutter as it wasn't working properly... cost me half the price of the camera so it wasn't a good deal. It went fine for a year and now the problem has appeared again and I have decided to change the camera altogether, or at least the body... enough investments made on this one. Now, I have thought of several options, and would appreciate your advice...

I am most concerned about image quality, my maximum budget would be around 1500$, with a flash and at least one lens.
I use the camera for my own photographer's work. I have a Mamiya RZ 6/7 that I mostly use but I like to have a 35 mm camera to carry around at all times, and I do like to know that if I like one shot, I can have it printed at a decent size (about 20 inches wide).

So I have considered getting :

- The Nikon F3 Titanium body, which I hope is a little tougher maybe than the regular F3 ?
I could re-use my present flash and lens, but would appreciate some recommendations on lenses as well, I sometimes find my Nikkor lens to be not so crisp, so if there is anything better out there...

or

- The Contax G2 with 45mm f/2.0 CZ and flash.

My question is, is the Contax better in terms of quality image than the Nikon F3 ?
Any other suggestion would be great as well....

Thanks a million...