Here we go for another round of the Monthly Shooting Assignment. Thank you everyone for your kind words.
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Dave and I am based in northwest Washington State, U.S. I am new to the MSA but had a lot of fun last round.
The assignment for this time is "Angles and Curves". It can sometimes add interest to an image to incorporate lines that are straight or curved. Lines are all around us. They occur in nature, architecture, street photography and a thousand other places.
For any new readers, here's the basic idea of the MSA : (copy)
1. Take note of the MSA assignment, which will be inserted into the title of this thread.
2. Take your photo(s) according to the assignment guidelines. Try to shoot something new rather than grabbing from your archives.
3. You can post your photo in the MSA Gallery or, you can host your photo elsewhere and link to it in this thread, or, you can post it as an attachment to a message here in this thread and it will show as a clickable thumbnail.
4. It's all for fun, there are no prizes, but at the end of the MSA, a previous winner will choose a new assignment and a new "victim" to lead the MSA in the next two months.
5. How to upload: the same as in the standard gallery, press upload, then push on the "Categorie", you find a drop-down menu and press the Monthly Shooting Asignment, itís placed under the "Member organized functions" and enter the rest, that's it. If you aren't a subscriber, you cannot upload to the galleries so subscribe first.
I don't care if you submit one photo or several.
Oh, the most important thing is to have fun!