I hate to say it - but I just got two mint Canonets a Bell & Howell 19 (you have to have one!) and a QL17 GIII... from ... eBay. I looked around, but most camera stores in the area... well, they are not doing themselves any favors. In my area they have this attitude of being just too bothered with film guys who ask two many questions and fail to believe that forking over money for the newest, digital-est thinnamagic will solve all their problems. Frankly, I am a consumer and I am about to spend my money - and I don't ask for wine and crackers, but I don't like feeling like I am about to handover my money to someone who thinks I am nuissance. Hence my eBay experience. There is a great deal of choice (caveat emptor, of course...), but the educated buyer gets a good deal for a fair price. Frankly, as much as a lot of people dislike it (eBay), its mainly because it...well... represents what people are willing to pay on a open market. And in my humble economy-101 opinion, that is as close to true market value as you can get - a large number of merchendise offered to a large buying public.
End result - two RF's, cases, straps and all, one Canonlite D flash (good cond) for a total expenditure of $75 US between the two of them. These are, of curse, my humble, personal findings. I am sure I will get "flamed" for them... but mainly by people who think their stuff is worth a lot more than it really easy, mainly because its theirs...