Quote Originally Posted by koja View Post
Looking for some 4x5 enlarger. No preferences in condenser vs color head one but prefer a complete kit (with negative holder for 4x5, condenser/power unit for color head, etc). I don't care about the look as long as it works and isn't a complete wreck.

I am located in Czech Republic but would happily drive to most places in neighbour countries (or try to arrange pick up by some friend).
Dobry den, Koja (no, I don't really speak Czech!),

I am in Paris. I might (MIGHT) have something available for you, a 4x5 Omega, and maybe even a colorhead. I say might, because they're currently in storage and I don't remember what condition they're in.... or if I have negative carriers available ... (but as you probably know, a 4x5 carrier —and other accessories— aren't too difficult to find online ... Also, Foto-Video Skoda in Prague could perhaps make you one. Ask for Martin Skoda). I know you'd prefer a kit, but just to let you know: I also have a couple of incomplete enlarger chassis which I could sell, but these would require you to spend a lot of shopping for pieces and parts to complete (you could try Classic Omega enlargers, or have things custom made. I might know someone in Prague for this).

Anyway —especially in view of your transport expenses to pick it up— if I find that the machine is available, I will offer it to you at a really good price, no problem.

Meanwhile, since I'm a bit forgetful and am working on a few projects at a time, please stay in touch with me and remind me regularly to send you the information (pm me to exchange email addresses).

Let me know what you think.

Cao* from Paris,

Christopher Nisperos
*this is Czech ... not misspelled Italian!

: