I bought an SL66E with 40mm, 80mm, 150mm and 250mm lenses as a 50th birthday present to myself and I have to say it's superb. The lenses are superlative, the mirror action is smoother than it has a right to be, the lens panel tilt is great for both maximising depth of field or transforming it into a razor thin plane, the viewfinder image is bright.

I could go on but you can read about it on my website where many of the pics were shot on the Rollei. One final thing that is brilliant is the availability of adapters that let you fit different lenses to the camera. I've got one with a 1926 (pre-Zeiss) Sonnar attached to it. It's the bellows focusing that enables different lenses with focal lengths between 110mm and 165mm to be used. You can use "proper" lenses or positive single lens elements for that ethereal look. I've got a spare adapter and my next project will be fitting a single element to it. The person who can supply the adapters is a really decent guy, Daniel, at http://salihonbashome.blogspot.co.uk...-for-sale.html. I can recommend him if you buy or have an SL66 and fancy getting an adapter.