christ this thing makes me vomit, not sure what's worse about the whole dreadful idea.

could be the fact that this thing has no market - aren't the people likely to use it already faking polaroids and then just print them off on a photoprinter, it's not like the thing is conveniant or that mobile...

maybe it's the fact that the head of the company that makes the film it uses, the film he wants us to buy, all but admits he doesn't use his own materials, but his iphone to take picture instead...

but it's probably the fact that their first "polaroid camera" is just a printer, for digital images. weren't they meant to save instant film? doesn't polaroid already make an instant digital camera...

I'm just bitter, bitter that people have been looking for a back like this they could fit to their 600se, medium/LF cameras since the few originals were snapped up and sell for stupid money and they go and make one for iphones.

Christ this brings me down, still hopefully they'll make it, some arseholes will buy it, the fad will pass and I can buy one on ebay for a steal, cut it to bits and use it as it should be used - as an analogue camera.