1.3" give or take, that seems very similar to the column that is supplied with the enlarger. Similar concept, same shape (pretty much). It seems to be the same column bracket as the M300 or M301 (I forget and can't keep track). If that is something that I can order or find at a store.. that would be fantastic (ie. EXACTLY what i'm looking for. Even if I have to break the dremel and drill out, I don't care. Awesome)
Thank you!