That's an enlarging lens for nominal 6x6. It covers at most an 80 mm circle. For 10x15 you need a 180 mm lens, the diagonal of 10x15. Think again.

As long as you're going to capture the image on paper and use a capping shutter, why not do without a lens and make a pinhole camera?

Good luck, have fun,