I notice the same thing jenni. By the way, my sister is a Jenni - although now that she's a grown up (40), she goes by Jennifer... But I still get to call her Jenni. I like Jenni.

I am trying to become a different type of shooter; moving on from portraiture and on to more PJ stuff and arty conceptual things. I cannot shoot anything without an emotional attachment, though. Most women are like that, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
Actually I was quoting the famous line from Apocalypse Now, it's Kilgore's quote "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" I love the lighting in that move some of the best lighting on the silver screen. I didn't love the movie though but I do use that quote for many different things. I'll bet you a dollar Sarge got the quote from the same movie.

I do notice one thing different, and this is only an observation I have seen. Women tend to photograph portraiture, while men are more apt to do nature and architecture. I could be wrong. But from what I can tell women want the human connection. I have not poked around ya'll galleries to see if I'm right but I'd wager on that too.

So back on track, thank you all for your advice and help with me troubles, Thank you very much I shall soon be a ninja in the darkroom .