Thanks Spatz for your kind words.
Since doing my prints using the strong bleach, I have changed my approach to making ferri bleach. Instead of mixing the potassium ferricyanide and potassium bromide together (100 g each/liter), I make up a 10% stock solution of each, then mix them to suit my needs. I'm finding 50ml of each per liter (5 g) gives me the control I want: 2-4 minutes for a split in the mid tones; 8 minutes for a full tone. I've also started making my own variable sepia toner. Again, preparing a 10% stock solution of both thiouria and sodium hydroxide and mixing them in different combinations allows me to control the tone.
The waiting is hard to take. I'm really excited about seeing everyone's prints!