If you guys really wanted this lens so bad, why didn't you bid on on ebay? The lens I have came from Los Angeles years ago and I still have the receipt.
PayPal is a broken company and I do not agree with their Terms Of Service agreement, PayPal is a well known Trouble Maker, Yes! they work great! untill..... someone that knows how to manipulate their system manages to get free goods, face it, accepting credit cards has its risks no matter what service one would use. I use Propay.com and Google Checkout to process some credit card transactions, people that want to pay by credit card must have a really good reason for doing so and it is at my sole discretion to accept the payment or not.

I do not mean to come off as rude but have found that some buyers who insist on PayPay only payment are very suspicious to me especially when there is no way in hell they are willing to pay by some other means, What am I to think? PayPal Buyer Protection? Sorry, but that is just a sick joke, real protection is your right to Chargeback under banking laws.

My policy about payments and PayPal is based on months of research on how PayPal, ebay, banking and credit card sales with additional research on how credit card scams work, based on this knowledge I have a methodology for how I handle credit card transactions.

The customer service folks at ProPay.com and Google Checkout provide the most complete and honest information on how credit card transactions work along with top notch advice on security procedures, banking laws etc.

I certainly don't wish to offend honest members of APUG but make no mistake about it I do wish to fully offend the scammers and people that cause conflict and have problems with every deal or transaction they get involved in.

The lens has been sold, I wish I had 3 more of them because I have more buyers than lenses!

I will tone down my ads a bit, Thanks! Steve I