I bet they are T-stops. The approximate reciprocal of F-stops which indicate the amount of light actually transmitted to the film. The slight difference between the scales accounts for light loss by the glass, aperture and other parts of the optical system.

T-stops are often used in cinematography but they can be used in still photography, too.