Background: I went to an auction this past weekend, where they were selling off a photographic school's equipment. The program closed 18 months ago and all of the equipment has been in storage since then. The school didn't keep anything that didn't work and speaking with the program's instructor at the auction, everything worked properly when it was put in storage (he was pretty honest about the condition of everything I asked about). - I have inspected it all to the best of my abilities and been as accurate as possible but I have not personally used this equipment (there is too much). Anything that doesn't sell will eventually end up on eBay.
Terms: Prices are in US or Canadian dollars and do not include shipping from Canada, postal code S4S 4S4 - all shipping must include insurance and tracking and I do not undervalue items on customs documents. PayPal preferred with me paying the fees to the registered PayPal address but I will accept cheques (once they clear the bank in 14 days), postal money orders, bank transfers in Canada and cash if you really want to send it in the mail. Items are generally shipped within 24 hours of receipt of payments. Returns accepted within 7 days if I inaccurately described the item but buyer pays shipping both ways.
Prices: I priced everything out on KEH, recent completed eBay sales and B&H, generally trying to price everything 20-30% less than those prices. I am open to offers but I did borrow some money off of the ex-wife (always a mistake) to buy more than I could on my own and she will only wait so long. Sorry, no trades. Please let me know what you are communicating about so I don't mix up sales and realize I have a job so while I try to respond as quickly as possible, I won't have the items with me during the day. Pictures are all labeled so please make sure you are looking at the right item you are communicating about.
Lenses Any dust on the photos is surface dust, there is no Schneideritis, fungus or scratches, all have retaining rings and are multi-coated. All shutters sound correct to my ear with the exception of the one mentioned below. I will throw in a Horseman lens board for an extra $5 if someone doesn't buy them first.
(1) Schneider 90mm f/8 Super Angulon no caps and there is something funky going on within the front element (circled in red in the photo) which might be lens separation but I don't know (again, the instructor indicated no problems) - $180
(2) Schneider 90mm f/8 Super Angulon with caps - $210
(3) Schneider 150mm f/5.6 APO-Symmar with caps - $200
(4) Schneider 150mm f/5.6 APO-Symmar no caps - $190
(5) Schneider 120mm f/5.6 APO-Symmar with caps - $275
(6) Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Symmar-S no caps - $175
(7) Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Symmar-S no caps - $125 - this shutter is acting up with 1 sec acting like 1/2 sec and 1/2 sec acting like 1/4 sec but all other speeds sound good. The more the lens is used, the more accurate the shutter sounds which leads me to suspect it has been sitting too long and needs action but I have priced accordingly.
(8) Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Symmar-S no caps - $175
Lens boards There are 8 Horseman boards, all Copal 0. All 8 for $80, or 1 for $12.
Jobo There is a 2830 tank, 2553 tank and 3 smaller tank which are stamped "02 017" inside on the bottom as well as a 4x5 reel, 4x 35mm/120 reels, lids (some with funnels, some without) and an assortment of pieces, parts and interior columns. $200
Hard Tank and Hangers A hard plastic developing tank with hangers (6 4x5 hangers and 14 5x7 hangers); I think it to be light tight as the lid is ridged but don't know for certain - $75
4x5 film holders Photos are representative of each type
Unknown but a little rough (tape on outside or peeling paint) - 9 holders - $7 each
Riteway - 19 holders - $8 each
Fidelity Deluxe - 10 holders - $8 each
Fidelity Elite - 15 holders - $8 each
Lisco Regal - 10 holders - $9 each
Lisco Regal II - 4 holders - $10 each
Agfa Ansco Wood - 6 holders all for $30 but they probably need the flap/tape replaced (at least one does)
Instant Fuji PA-45 and 2x Polaroid 545 holders - $75