Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post

I have an RZ setup, but I am not sure what a bellows hood is. That probably means I don't have one, but I thought I would ask if it goes by a different name. What does it do?

Thanks John.

It's a lens shade, collapsible, looks like a set of bellows. It screws onto the end of the lens on the 77mm filter thread.