Afternoon everyone!

So, how important is is really to blix at 95-105F? I've been blixing anywhere from 65-80 (whatever the room temperature is) with literally no (observable?) impact on the negatives (granted I haven't taken out my densitometer, but they scan fine...)

Second, I intentionally skipped stabilizer on a few rolls and I am seeing zero impact on the output months later (I scanned the roll fresh out and again months later with no appreciable differences)...Is stabilizer really necessary for modern color emulsions? Is it really preserving the dye couplers from turning brown in modern films?

Third, with respect to dilution of c41 developer: Is there a sense or understanding of how much c41 developer can be diluted to produce a "quality" image? I've been experimenting with color stand development for the last few years and have had very good (and reproducible if semi-stand) results from 1:4 - 1:9 dilutions to 650ml. One shot, of course.

Fourth- I read somewhere (and subsequently tried) to fix c41 in bw fixer and although the image "fixed", the "bypass" effect I was interested in was essentially an opaque negative. Is bleach bypass literally just bypassing the bleach process? I can't see how there would be any latent image without getting rid of all those sulfides...I eventually blixed the roll at room temp and it cleared nicely in a few minutes..

Finally, does anyone know if color film reticulates like bw film when the apply exceedingly high temperatures to it?

Thanks in advance for your answers and also for not trolling me by asking me "why the hell would you do that?"