For sale is my Horseman SW612p panoramic camera. It takes 6 56x112mm images on 120 film. It is compact and lightweight. The camera is in excellent ++ condition. There are a few light marks on the rubber grips as seen in the photo, otherwise barely any signs of use. The camera is boxed.

Unlike the SW612, this camera has movements. There are 17 degrees vertical movements (up and down, down being facilitated by the included tripod base - not included in photos) and 15 degrees lateral movements (either way). A groundglass viewer is included in the sale.

The 90mm lens is in mint condition and is boxed. The lens and camera would cost over 5000 new.

I will sell the lens and camera body seperately. I am also selling an SW612 and 65mm lens and can swap lenses, if you require.

I have many more photos that I can send you.

If you want to return the camera, please notify me within 7 days and then return the camera by insured tracked post in the same condition it was sent in and I will refund the purchase price, less shipping. I have sold a lot of equipment on this forum, the Large Format Photography forum and some on Ebay (dtrumper42) and have positive feedback that I can refer you to. Feel free to pm me with more questions or if you would like more photos. I accept paypal (please add 3% if paying by credit card).

I am based in London, so you are free to pick up from there if you want to inspect the camera first. The cost of insured, tracked post within the UK is 20. Please PM me for a quote for shipping outside of the UK.

Please PM me for further details.

Regards

David