Rafal - just a thought - if you're planning on doing some sensitometer-based film testing or BTZS type stuff, you might want to consider Fred Newman's testing service at View Camera Store. He'll expose sheets/rolls of film with a calibrated sensitometer. Unless contact testing is something you're going to do all the time, do you really need to invest in one of these things?