Is there a way to shoot a paper negative at ISO 100? I know, "Use Film" - not the answer I need though...
I am working on a project where I need to use photo paper. I'm not restricting myself to commercial papers for this project (although that would be ideal).
I will consider a special order or using an emulsion, but I dont know where to start.
It has been suggested that "Ultrafine" papers are ISO 12, and some Kodak papers are higher again.
Any ideas?