Quote Originally Posted by matthew001 View Post
I would to create printing masks so I can print oval images and rounded top images(if there's a better name please correct me). I have heard the use of 'rubylith' might work but maybe I misheard the name.
Why not just cut a hole in a sheet of opaque card.