Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
Type of easel pictured has rubber feet as you can see (and on both sides). They keep the easel in place with friction and weight.

Larger easels often have rubber or foam sheet glued on underside. With weight and friction, they won't easily move.
Yes, Tk, I see that. What brand are those and where do I get them? New or used? How much should I pay for them? I hope they also come in larger sizes. I also print 11x14, etc. Thanks.