Quote Originally Posted by Worker 11811 View Post
There was this girl in the office where I worked who always complained that she didn't have a Rolleiflex like mine. I told her to save up her pennies and she would always whine about not having enough money.

All the while, she would be grazing from a bag of Doritos and sucking down bottles of Diet Coke.

I asked her how much her snacks cost: $2.99 for a king sized bag of Doritos and another $2.99 for a 2-liter bottle of Coke... Times 5 days a week. Add another $5.00 a day for cigarettes. That's over $50.00 a week just on junk.

I told her, point blank, that she could have an extra $200 to spend if she just quit eating junk. Inside of two months, she could have a right-fine camera and still have money left over for film. Instead she just ate like a cow and bitched all day.

After a while, I just quit talking to her all together.

You're right. It's all in your priorities.
Yes you are both right, it is about priorities, no I don't smoke neither do I go out all weekend drinking beer or sit stuffing my face with pizza etc. As for cars, I don't have a new one of those either!!!! What I do prioritise is getting both of my step kids through university, I trust this is an important enough priority to not be able to afford a Rollie. Rant over !!!!!!!