Hello, been lurking here for a while now and figured it's finally time to come out of the woodwork and introduce myself. Kind of feels like an AA meeting - "My name is Scott, and I'm a film photographer..."

I was born in raised here in the beautiful state of Michigan and like many others I am a "born again" film shooter. I was seduced by the siren song of digital in 2005 but came back to film in 2009 and haven't looked back since. I'm primarily a B&W shooter and my main interest over the last two years has been infrared photography. I do all my own developing but am currently only set up to scan and print digitally. It seems most of you here print optically so I hope I won't be frowned upon . I do sincerely miss wet printing and have been slowly gathering the bits and pieces to set up my own home darkroom, but lately all of my money has been going into hoarding Efke IR820 (may it RIP). As of right now I am only shooting 35mm (various Minolta manual focus) but I am severely tempted to get into medium format, particularly a TLR. I also desperately want one of the Ilford 4x5 pinholes.. maybe for Christmas!

I've already gleaned a massive amount of knowledge here on APUG and look forward to being a part of the community. See you all on the forums!

PS Any other film shooters on here from Michigan?