Quote Originally Posted by Diapositivo View Post
My plans for the foreseeable future are as follows:

I will certainly go on using slides;
I am considering adding colour negatives. I still have to make the first developments (my kit is still sealed). I have some 10 or 15 colour negative rolls to develop and examine.
I am attracted to negative film for the greater exposure latitude, and as a ready back-up in case slide film becomes too expensive.
I am deterred from negative film by the filtering issues and the scanning issues (noise in the highlights).

I plan making "film profiles" of each negative film before scanning. That requires shopping for a slide duplicator which I should do this winter. Until then my considerations regarding long-term use of negative films will be withheld.

I suppose in any case that slide film will remain my preferred medium and that negative film will be confined mostly to high-brightness-range situations.
Fabrizio (and everyone else),

Thank's for all the great feedback. I've decided to keep the Jobo and use it for my black and white work to begin with. If a low volume commercial opportunity presents itself I'll be ready. In the meantime the only dark I'll need is the 1/2 bath by the garage. Fabrizio you are correct about the "p" in Scheimpfluger. I misspelled it when setting up on the pinhole forum, oh well.

Steve