Quote Originally Posted by jordanstarr View Post
...In the same boat Thomas. Always enjoyed looking at your photographs and hope one day to see the prints in person. I'm always glad to see your icon pop up in discussion, even if I disagree, because you contribute to the forum in a positive and meaningful way. I've even taken a couple points of advice from you and applied it to my own printing to only find improvement, even if just slight.

What really opened me up to the printing world was working under a Master Printer from NYC. Even he was learning new things as I was there, though very small things, it was humbling to know that you will never get bored of printing and there's always room for "improvement", which truly makes it an art form.

This thread has actually sparked an interest I've had for about a year to throw some money into an advanced print making workshop of some sort. I found that what I learned under one of the greats was something that would have taken me years to work on myself with books, internet and experimentation.
Thanks, Jordan. I think the same of you. It would be interesting to talk to you about your studies. I will PM you later this week, if that's all right. It's nice to see that those who are accomplished on a very high level seek continuous improvement, but at the same time one would have to wonder if they would be as accomplished had they not been so driven to improve...