Yashinoff, If you worry about 127 film format, simply buy film slitter from Ebay (http://tinyurl.com/9kch85e - I think this seller is also APUG member) and then you can roll your own from 120 or 70mm films. Last spring I bought one for 70mm and it works. Save all backing papers and spools from your existing stock and you are in business.