Hello,

I want to check with APUG community first if someone over here willing to buy this beautiful film scanning device before listing it elsewhere...
Here is what I offer for sale:

• - Hasselblad Imacon FlexTight 343 film scanner, used but 100% functioning. One month ago it was calibrated, tuned & lubed by one of Hasselblad Service Center in NJ and still under 6-month warranty since then (will provide receipt copy);
  • - Set of three Flextight Original Hasselblad Holders (magnetic), particularly: #50200419 - 35/24 & 24/35 photo, #50200420 - 57x70 & 57/45 photo, #50200421 - 57x57x2 photo. These holders come in original dedicated "book"-like case;
  • - Power cord with two adapters;
  • - Flextight 343 User's Guide and Imacon FlexColor Software Guide manuals (with software CD in case);
  • - Original scanner unit cover with transparent front;
  • - Original accessory box with all pads.

Using this scanner I made many wonderful scans and could ensure you this device still over-shines many others including Nikon Coolscan 9000 capable scan even 6x17 panoramic images if you wish. The only reason I am selling it now is these days I shoot 8x10 film only what can't be feeded to this fancy machine.

Price: $4,500