I'm a 4x5 shooter. It's safe to say I know NOTHING about 5x7, but I did come upon a deal. Figured if the camera was junk the lenses might be of value to toss on my 4x5.

The Camera is a Speed Graphic 5x7, in good shape also has a flash that takes the bayonet style flash bulbs. Can't find too much info on the camera. The lenses are old, all barrel type except for the Schneider which is the only one that has a shutter and would work on my Monorail, the other 3 need to live on my Speed Graphic.

Here is everything...
photo 1.JPG

Camera....
photo 4.JPG

Zeiss-Convertible-Anastigmat...
photo 1 copy.JPG

Graflex 15" tele-Optar /5.6
photo 5.JPG

Schneider Symmat 180mm /5.6
photo 2 copy.JPG

Kodak Aero Ektar 7" /2.5
photo 3 copy.JPG

Trunk full of flashbulbs (this is about half of them) Plus some chemicals for making developer, etc...
photo 3 copy 2.JPG

Not sown are some 5x7 film holders, a 5x7 contact printer that had no name plate and needs a bunch of work and rewring. a few 4x5 film holders and misc filters, hoods, and other weird things.

I paid $300 for everything, figured If I got a few good lenses out of the deal it would be worth it.

Anyway, can anyone tell me what I have here? Anything of value (shooting wise, not monetary value) Anything I should not even bother with? Any background on the lenses? The 3 barrel lenses I've never seen before.

Thanks