This time I remembered to bring the list. Believe it or not, I conquered GAS for a day and stuck to it, buying only filters needed to fill holes in the inventory. With 7 different diameters and a bunch of different types to get, and after pawing through boxes of filters, I went home with only 5. Scored a bulk loader for $1. Backed away from a baby speed kit with case, holders, 23 back, flash, and some bulbs that looked in really great shape for a nice price. It's been in the back of my mind to get one as a step toward large format...

The guy that sold Loastyle17 a nice darkroom set (w/ older 23c) for $10 was there again. He said that now he wished he never sold it because a month later his own enlarger died. There was a couple in their 80's that I felt kind of bad for. They got a table to try and sell a really nice Hasselblad set with lots of optional parts and lenses. He must have paid a fortune for it 30-40 years ago and was not in touch with just how drastically prices for film gear has fallen and was looking pretty disappointed. I saw one guy being pretty rude to them about the price.