Quote Originally Posted by wogster View Post
Many colour photo chemicals are classed as dangerous goods or ORMD, this means international shipping is much more difficult, you need special paperwork and you need to have arrangements in place to get spills contained and cleaned up en route.
Yes, I understand (and appreciate) all this concern about flying safety.

Quote Originally Posted by wogster View Post
You can always do some digging, I found this in about 8 seconds. It's the distributor for Fujifilm products in Brazil, try contacting them and see if they can help you out.
Not only I called them as Iīv been there. Itīs 20 min walking from my house. They were very nice and helpfull (like all you guys). They even gave me Fujifilm's Pro-6 handbook. They donīt call it "E-6".

The problem is that they donīt have small 5-liters or 10-liters Kit, only big 40-liters drums. And the process is a bit tricky because in some point you need make air bubbles go through the solution and I donīt know how to do it in my Jobo.

Not to mention that a few time ago Fujifilm stopped to sell Pro-6 chemicals what caused a shortage on the market and all labs stopped developing chrome untill Fujifilm resume the selling.

Conclusion: we canīt trust on Fujifilm.