Quote Originally Posted by wogster View Post
If you want to roll your own, the key is to find a bulk chemical importer. They may be able to get the chemicals you need from their suppliers. The only thing CD3 and CD4 are trade names for actual chemicals, bulk suppliers probably need the chemical names . I found the names here. They are long and torturous so you can hit the link for them. The key with bulk chemical importers, is they import lots of other dangerous stuff, so they are dealing with the importing and proper paperwork, although it may still be expensive. Take the formulas to the supplier to see if they can get everything on your list.
Yes, thatīs what I want. I didnīt know CD2, CD3, etc, were trade names. Thank you. Your link was fantastic.