Good to hear that you are interesting in diafine.
I am using it too and, i would say that i am quite happy with it (especially tri-x and pan-F plus)
Regarding your question:
- There will be always some drops of batch A into batch B, there is no problem for this. When you will "replenish" your solutions, it is very important to drop out some of B batch in order to have the same amount of used A and B. Then, you can fill with fresh A & B each batch.
- Yes, you just need one tank. First A and then B.
- Never put some B in A
- To mix diafine, you need something to bring the water hot. And, i would suggest to prepare your batch with demineralised water. You don't need too much a thermometer because diafine is really t° tolerant.
- For the fixer, i am using tetenal superfix plus. Indeed, it seems all the same. It's not so expensive.
- And yes, freestyle is a good shop.
- After some rolls, you will notice that both batch needs to be filtered. For this, i am just using a coffee filter.
Hope this help and i look forward to see some shots from you
Last edited by Rom; 10-25-2012 at 05:52 AM. Click to view previous post history.
Reason: correction of my poor english