Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
I have a shipper/receiver in Point Roberts (TSB Shipping) who I use way too much.

The problem usually involves payment rules (we only ship to the billing address on your credit card, or will only ship to your verified PayPal address) or sometimes some of the policies of people like Amazon and Fedex, who always seem to be trying to label companies like TSB as commercial destinations, and therefore ineligible for the deals in shipping.
I find that strange, that commercial destinations are considered differently. I used to work for a courier, and did deliveries, you could have 100 pieces going to 100 houses, and bring every darn one of them back, because people either work during the day, or they work nights and don't answer the door. A lot of people know this, and simply have stuff shipped to their work address, where either shipping/receiving or reception signs for it, then they would call you at your desk to come by and get it. If it went to your house, you would then need to haul yourself down to the depot, many miles out of your way to receive it. 90% of the house deliveries with no one home, when we called people, about these items, they would ask for it to be sent to their work address anyway....