Now my only problem is that I just spent the last two days in the darkroom splitting hairs!

I made about a dozen prints from the same negative. Every one was a good print, by itself, but each one was made at a slightly different time or contrast setting. Either that or I was taking measurements from slightly different locations in the image. After all that fussing around, I ended up with only one finished print. Only then because I had to call it quits.

It's really great that the Analyser Pro ALLOWS me to split hairs so much but one has to be careful not to get bogged down in such minutia that one can never finish!

I guess the Analyser Pro teaches you that you have to know what you want your photo to look like before you even click the shutter!