Another vote for the Canham. I have been shooting with the Canham Traditional 810 for six years now since my hands couldn't work the round knobs on my Wisner Tech Field any longer. The Canham is a magnificent camera. Plenty of movements, easy to use and fold, and easy to maintain with a few hex wrenches. Less bellows draw, but then how often does one need to go 4x life size? I've just gotten a 5x7 with 45 only back as the combined camera/holders/tripod weight of 810 has gotten to be a bit much for me in the field, and I want to use the view camera outside more. I'll keep going with the 810 from time to time, and indoors/studio. I couldn't decide between the Wisner and the Canham when I replaced my rickety old B&J 810, wish I'd gone right for the Canham today.

Keith is also part of the reason I recommend Canhams - he is a wonderful guy who really cares about what he does and goes the extra mile with us users. He's got my 810 in for a CLA right now. After a long life and a stupid mistake I'd messed up the front focus rod. Repair was no big deal, parts are there. But he saw something wrong with it that I hadn't noticed and fixed that also. Every time I've called we've had a nice chat about the camera and more.