1. I do not own an 18% grey card, but I want to own one now.
2. My understanding is that pointing the meter from the position of the camera at the subject is reflective; pointing the meter from the position of the subject back at the camera is incident
3. I made two additional comparision measurements this evening, but which I need to do over.
4. I have been using the exposure readings from the E-P1 to set the exposure on a Technika III for the past five (5) months. Using this methodology the exposures seemed reasonably close to me. That's the main reason I thought to compare the sbc with the E-P1.
5. From the manual, p. 12: "For example, assume that a filter with filter factor of 4x is being used which represents a change of 2 stops. By moving the index mark of the EF ring to a position opposite the number 4, the meter readings will automatically be compenstated for the 2 stop difference."
Last edited by noparking; 10-29-2012 at 09:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.
Reason: submited accidently the first time